Skip to content
How to play Raise'Em Poker
- There are three circles in front of each player on the table. The circles are marked with the numbers 1, 2 and A (Ante).
- To start the game a player places a bet in Ante circle.
- Each valid bet will be dealt 3 cards and the dealer 2 cards.
- Once all the cards have been dealt the players will look at their three-card hand.
- At this point the player has the option to bet on the 1 circle (the bet has to be equal to the initial Ante bet) or postpone betting until the first dealer card is exposed.
- After all players have made their decisions, the dealer will turn up first of the two community cards which are in front of the dealer. This card is used as the fourth card for all the player's hands.
- Players now have the option to bet on the 2 circle (the bet has to be equal to the initial Ante bet) or to not bet.
- After all the players have made their decision for the bet on position 2, the dealer will turn up the second community card.
- This card completes the five-card hand for every player.
- At this point the dealer will clear all losing bets and pay all the winning bets according to the pay table below.
|Pair of Tens or Better
||2 to 1
|Three of a Kind
||3 to 1
||8 to 1
||10 to 1
||12 to 1
|Four of a Kind
||25 to 1
||50 to 1
||150 to 1