Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected]Casino.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Anyone can become a problem gambler, regardless of age, race, religion, education, economic status or moral character.
If you stick to these rules you can avoid problem gambling:
- Decide beforehand how much money you can afford to spend.
- Stick to your limit. If you lose, don't try to recoup your losses. You may lose even more.
- Be aware of how often and how long you play. If you find you are gaming more often than you can afford, you may have a problem.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the right time to stop. Remember, gaming should be for leisure and entertainment – it is not a way to get rich quickly, or pay off your debts.
- Gaming is all about chance – there are no systems or formulas to guarantee success!
WE ENCOURAGE RESPONSIBLE GAMING
New Africa Casino takes the issue of responsible gaming seriously. We also know that most people who gamble do so in a responsible manner and use it as a form of entertainment. We encourage guests to enjoy their recreational gaming activities by staying within their budgets and means.
It is a fact that some people suffer from the addiction of problem gambling. Compulsive gambling is a serious illness that strikes people of all ages from all walks of life, but it can be treated. To assist you in developing a better understanding of responsible gaming, we encourage you to consider the typical signs someone who has a gambling problem:
- By definition, a compulsive gambler is a person whose gambling causes increasing and continuing problems in his or her life
- Symptoms include:
- Inability to stop gambling, knowing they should quit
- Vowing to stop with the best of intentions, but never doing it
- Financial, work and/or relationship difficulties increase as a result of gambling
If you think you or someone you care about may have a gaming problem, we encourage you to seek help.
The first step to getting help is recognition and admittance that you may have a progressive illness of compulsive or addictive gambling. Gamblers Anonymous and other programs designed specifically for people with gambling problems (and other addictive or compulsive problems) effectively help thousands of people each year. You or your loved one must know there are effective programs that do work.
To find out more about problem gaming and the solutions available, contact the Tanzania Gaming Board.